Lose Weight Fast Diet - For Women Only

Here's a "lose weight fast diet" specifically designed for women only. Women will thrive on this diet. In fact, you won't even feel like you're on a weight loss diet.

What I'm going to do is give you a rough outline to work off of. This way, you can choose your options and take "ownership" of the diet to suit your needs. Since I don't know you and have never met you, it would be idiotic to just give a general diet since every woman is different.

\"lose Weight Fast\"

Lose Weight Fast Diet

Lose Weight Fast Diet - For Women Only

1. Work around the edges of your diet

What does that mean... it means start with snacks and snacking. From thousands of clients that I've advised, I find this is the best way to start a weight loss diet for women.

So I want you to eat these as snacks.... apples, bananas, grapes, low calorie yogurts (under 80 calories), black olives, dill pickles with a slice of cheese, string cheese, and beef jerky

That's a wide variety of foods to satisfy different taste urges.

Apples are my top choice. If you just did one thing... eat 3 apples a day as snacks, you'd lose 2 pounds a month for 2-4 months straight.

What these snacks do is start "bridging you" from meal to meal. A healthy bridge... and that bridge will get longer and longer until from morning to night, it's just 1 long healthy bridge you're one.

2. Have small doses of protein throughout the day to speed up your metabolism

You can use protein shakes, chicken breasts, lean meats, black beans, eggs (I'm big on eggs), lentils, tuna... whatever. It's better to have 4-5 small meals than 2-3 big meals. This keeps your digestive system from being overburdened, keeps your blood sugar levels more normalized, and you maintain high energy levels.

3. Eat eggs everyday

I just touched on eggs, but I highly suggest you start the day out with some scrambled eggs. Why... because if you skip breakfast or eat a bad breakfast, you play "calorie catch-up" the rest of the day. When you do that, you will gravitate towards junk and convenience foods that have lots of useless sugar and calories in them.

4. Don't drink empty calories or diet sodas

Empty calories are those sodas and juices that pack in tons of sugar and calories. The average American now takes in OVER 25% of his/her calories from what they drink. Very bad news! With the exception of protein shakes, avoid calories in your drinks. Stick with water and teas.

So work with this "lose weight fast diet" outline to come up with something you can use and be happy with in your efforts to lose weight.

Lose Weight Fast Diet - For Women Only

If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired lose weight fast diet advice... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!

First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast.

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.

Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want to lose weight fast with a diet, but without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1-size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.

Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised!

Jennifer Jolan
http://www.weightlossguide4women.com